- 2020 Ford Explorer Compare Towards Its Predecessor Review, Specs, & Changes
- 2020 Ford Explorer 2.3-liter Ecoboost Platinium Trim Level Review, Specs, & Release Date Rumours
- 2020 Ford Explorer XLT Sport In Chicago Debut Review, Specs, & Release Date Rumours
- 2020 Ford Explorer America's Best-Selling SUV Review, & Changes
- 2020 Ford Explorer JabbaWockeeZ Prove Review, Specs, Engine, & Release Date Rumours
2020 Ford Explorer XLT Sports Specs, Engine, Changes, & Release Date Rumours – The Chicago Auto Show information persists as Ford has revealed the 2020 Explorer XLT Sport Look Package.
2020 Ford Explorer XLT Sport Review
Basically, a new variant that slots among the Explorer XLT and Explorer Limited, the model feature a modestly adjusted exterior with Magnetic Gray features on the grille, wall mirrors, and rear tailgate. The crossover has been equipped with Ebony Black body cladding, a roof carrier, and 20-inch alloy wheels with a Magnetic Gray finish off. Rounding out the exterior changes is “Explorer” badging on the hood.
The elegant styling carries on in the cabin as makers add more two-tone seats with Dark Planet Gray leather bolsters and Dark Planet Gray Miko suede inserts. The model also offers Umber comparison stitches, suede door inserts, and Explorer-top quality floor mats. Because the model is based on the Explorer XLT, it comes down beautifully equipped with a 10-way power driver’s seat, a SYNC 3 infotainment system, and a very good Accessibility system with push-button ignition.
Power is offered by a 3.5-liter V6 engine which produces 290 horsepower and 255 pound-feet of torque. It is linked to a six-speed automatic transmission which may be paired to a recommended all-wheel-drive system. The Ford Explorer XLT Sport Visual appeal Package may go for sale this year and costs will probably be introduced much closer to launch.