- 2020 Ford Explorer Compare Towards Its Predecessor Review, Specs, & Changes
- 2020 Ford Explorer 2.3-liter Ecoboost Platinium Trim Level Review, Specs, & Release Date Rumours
- 2020 Ford Explorer XLT Sport In Chicago Debut Review, Specs, & Release Date Rumours
- 2020 Ford Explorer America's Best-Selling SUV Review, & Changes
- 2020 Ford Explorer JabbaWockeeZ Prove Review, Specs, Engine, & Release Date Rumours
2020 Ford Explorer for SEMA Modified Review, Specs, & Release Date Rumours – Ford has declared ideas to expose four new Explorer methods at SEMA.
2020 Ford Explorers for SEMA Modified Review
First up, the Explorer Sport from Cars by Kris features a Scorched Orange Metallic exterior with carbon fiber fender flares, carbon fiber body cladding, and a carbon fiber roof box. The crossover also offers LED headlights and 24-inch forged alloy wheels with Toyo Proxes STII wheels.
Interior changes are limited but the model has custom leather seats and CT Appears to be an audio system. Ford on coy on performance specifications but confirmed the Explorer has become equipped with cutting down springs, Wilwood brakes, a sports exhaust system, and an improved ECU.
The All-Star Performance Explorer Sports concept should go in a diverse path as it features LED auxiliary lamps, a 2.5” lift kit and 20-inch alloy wheels with Toyo A/T II car tires. The model even offers Baer brakes, a leather/suede interior, and a MagnaFlow exhaust.